Meet Our Team
Carol SomperSustainability Consultant
Carol is our lead sustainabillity and carbon management expert with over 25 years experience working in the planning and land development sectors.
Andrew LambertBusiness Analyst
Andrew manages our software development partners and has over 25 years experience working in the fashion retail, clothing manufacturing, and advertising sectors.
Ben SansomEnvironmental Consultant
Ben is our environmental management lead, having worked for 25 years in the environmental consulting and land development sectors.
Out core team has over 70 years combined experience in the supply chain, environment risk, sustainability and carbon management industries.
Carol, Ben and Andrew bring the following career experience to ReSc:
- Corporate responsibility: governance, performance and reporting
- Water security, e.g. effects of deforestation, water supply management, water resource assessment, water foot-printing
- Risk assessments and management, e.g. emissions, supply chain
- Lean manufacturing and circular economy
- Compliance management: ethical, technical or environmental
- Audit management (inc ISO 14001, ISO 150001, ISO 14065)
- Supplier performance assessment
- Environmental management: policy, strategy, KPIs and EMS/ISO 14001: 2015 implementation support
- Data analysis
- Land use and development
- Government policy, e.g. Defra, St Helena
- Carbon foot-printing and carbon disclosures
- Resource efficiency in the rail industry
- Assistance with bidding: PQQ and tender process, especially relating to sustainability
- Sustainability appraisal for places, products and materials
- Environmental Risk Management
- Training: internal and within supply chains
- ISO 20400:17 (Sustainable procurement)
We also work with a select group of talented associates who support our projects when we need to compliment our core teams skills. Our associates are vetted by ReSC and enable us to widen the breadth of supply chain risk and sustainability skills we can offer clients.