Resilient Supply Chains (ReSC) is a team of subject-matter experts, backed by analytics software, who help clients to identify and reduce risk in their supply chains.
Almost every organisation has risks in its supply chains and that risk carries with it potential cost. In order to reduce risks you need to identify them, mitigate against them and make sure that your organisation is risk-aware. We can help you:
Estimate when they may occur
Identify which stakeholders risks may affect
We work in partnership with our clients and their suppliers to develop the right risk mitigation with the maximum flexibility and assurance they need to ensure that their business continues uninterrupted.
Resilient Supply Chains could help you to ensure that your organisation and suppliers are prepared to manage supply chains however and whenever they may occur. Business process change, managed by skilled professionals in the field, will maximise success.
Supply Chain Risks
We can help you manage your business risks through effective supply chain risk management.
The management of risk can offer several benefits but almost all end up affecting your bottom line, either by reducing costs or realising commercial opportunities profitably. Mitigation of risk could help with:
- Protection of supplies of materials, components and products
- Continuation of supply through ad hoc incidents or ongoing issues
- Improving corporate governance
- Protection of brand reputation
- Support for suppliers in sometimes difficult situations
- Support for your company’s stated policies in many areas:
- environmental impact targets
- ethical trading
- and many more
- Reduction in costs such as insurance premiums, revisions to sales plans and logistics
- Attracting investment
- Geopolitical risks
- Environmental risks
- Societal risks
- Technological risks
- Internal risks